Date(s) - 13/10/2019
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
NEW for 2019
The Kingston Canter Cross Country run
Entries open Friday March 1st at 19:00 – this race is limited to 800 runners and we expect it to sell out quickly so save the date and make sure you have fingers at the ready for opening.
The Kingston Canter Cross Country run, in partnership with Kingston Maurwood is about having fun, being social and exploring the outdoors.
This brand new, totally traffic-free race is contained within the grounds of Kingston Maurward College.
The scenic route takes you on mixed terrain, but mostly on grass, paths and trails and follows a picturesque path around the lake.
Whether you’re an experienced off-roader, first-time runner looking for an adventure or even if you’d rather walk than run, then you’re more than welcome, you’ll be able to choose either our 1 loop 5k, 2 loops 10k or the 4 loop Half Marathon route.
Dressing up (if thats your thing) having fun and giving it your best shot is a must for this event.
The minimum age for the event will be 15
At the finish all runners will be welcomed in to the athlete village where there will be a tea/coffee bar, cake and homemade flapjack, other refreshments can be purchased too along with hot food provided by Kingston Maurwood catering
If you are thinking of entering this race why not book our other race the night before too? Our Kingston by Night run (Link Here) on Saturday night is a 5k or 10k night race around the same course
You can also book to sleep over in your camper van if you are doing the double – you can book this here too. Space for overnight stay is limited to 50 Vans.
The link for booking the overnight stay will work from 1st March.
All finishers will be rewarded with a bespoke medal and buff to celebrate your achievements.
The Kingston Canter Cross Country run will be well signed, have a friendly atmosphere, be chip timed, have awesome marshals and be loads of fun.
Plenty of free parking.
Refreshments on site
Registration and number collection will open at 07:00
Race brief will be at 08:50
Race starts 09:00
There is a three hour cut off for the half.
Wanting to Transfer your place?
If you want to transfer your place to another runner, simply follow the instructions below within the Transfer deadline date.
Transfer deadline for this race is Saturday 28th September.
How to transfer or edit your race entry
- Log into your www.fullonsport.com account using your email address and password
- Once you are logged in, click on your username and select ‘my entries’
- Now you can click edit against the event entry you would like to transfer or edit
- If a race organiser is allowing entry swaps, you can now edit all of the data fields with the new participants details taking your, however his entry will still stay under your Full On Sport account
- If a race organiser is not allowing swaps, you can only edit certain fields such as address and club
- Once you have made the changes click save and the entry is now transferred or edited